Building signs are often the first interaction a customer has with your business or brand. They serve as a visual communication for your brand and can draw customers in. Building signs can be used both on the interior and exterior of your building to showcase your messaging and create a memorable experience for your guests.
Building Signs come in different shapes, sizes, and designs; many building signs are also illuminated. . If your business needs a facelift, a new building sign is the first step to creating a positive customer experience.Research has shown that the quality and condition of the exterior signage of a business has the power to attract customers and make a lasting impression.
Serving numerous purposes - from showcasing the business name and logo at the side of the road to helping customers find their way through the parking lot, building signs are very important to ensure a smooth customer experience every time. For instance, a hospital might need a directional sign to show where parking for a specific department lies. Similarly, informational signage informs a new customer of your industry, i.e., details about your services and products.
Building signs can come in many forms, including:
- Monument Signs – Designed to mimic the architecture of your building, monument signs are found at the entrance to hospitals, colleges and universities, business complexes, and residential communities.
- Wayfinding & Directional Signs – Make sure everyone on your property is able to find their way easily. Directional and wayfinding signs should be designed with cohesive branding in mind and can be used on the interior and exterior of your building.
- Parking & Traffic Signs – Identify speed limits, no parking zones, loading docks, and so much more within your residential community, business complex, etc. to keep everyone safe.
- Channel Letters – Put your brand on blast with custom channel letters in the size, font, and color of your choice.
- Carved & Sandblasted Signs – When looking for a more upscale look, carved and sandblasted signs are often the popular choice; these can be created for countless purposes.
- Dimensional Lettering – Make sure your business name is visible and recognizable to all who are looking for you with custom dimensional lettering; these can be designed for indoor or outdoor use.
- Informational Signs – Provide the information guests to your facility, park or museum are looking for in well-designed informational signs.
Arguably, the best building signs become a part of the community. Recognizable to every passerby, building signs become a part of the community’s mental map of the neighborhood. Signarama takes that responsibility very seriously – only producing the best signs for your business.
Make a Name for Your Business with Signarama Building Signs
Signarama has a team of creative sign experts who understand what your business needs to stand out. Depending on your location and the look and feel of the businesses near you, they can either match the aesthetic – keeping uniqueness top of mind – or completely set your business apart. From the sign that showcases your business name to the smaller directional signs, every single one will be produced with you and your business in mind. Signarama has budget-friendly options where quality and impact are never compromised.
Building Signs for your business today.